Nostril Surgery Before And After
Untypical form of the nose is often the reason for the development complexes from childhood. You can forget about the problematic appearance through nostril surgery.
Experienced plastic surgeons can help you with this.
Rhinoplasty procedure is the most popular in the world. Most often, young people resort to surgery who wish to improve their appearance, to get rid of complexes and feelings of worthlessness.
Rhinoplasty is a plastic surgery, whose aim is to change the shape of the nose and improve nasal breathing.
It allows the contend with external congenital defects and an acquired as a result of injury or disease.
Nostril surgery is performed only for persons reached 18 years of age.
Nose and respiratory system are formed up to 18 years of age, and surgery can damage the natural development.
Rhinoplasty can not only change the appearance of the nose, but also improved nasal breathing, which is difficult because of the nasal septum deviation.
The nose is an important organ of respiration. The air is cleaned, humidified, heated and decontaminated by in the nasal cavity, before getting into the lungs.
The man who breathes through the mouth, is more susceptible to acute respiratory infections and inclined to the development of pneumonia.
Since, the air which he breathe, not cleaned properly.
Indications for nostril surgery
- Nasal septum deviation (congenital or acquired due to injuries).
- Nonstandard size of the nose: too big, or small, short or long nose.
- Overgrowth of the mucous membrane, which prevents nasal breathing (including with frequent runny nose).
- Snub nose.
- Flattened form of the nose.
- А small hump on the bridge of the nose.
- The asymmetric form of the nose, when the left side is different from the right in size or shape.
- Rough nose deformity due to injuries. For example, after the bites, gunshot wounds, cuts, and sports injuries.
- Saddle nose.
- Too broad nose.
- Neoplasms, tumors of the nasal cavity. They can be malignant or benign.
What are the different types of rhinoplasty?
There are several types of rhinoplasty, each of which differs techniques and method of implementation. At the initial consultation the doctor will select the most appropriate type of surgery.
There are the following types of rhinoplasty depending on the problems:
- Augmentation rhinoplasty is performed in the case of flattened shape of the nose. The surgeon lifts the nasal bridge, fixes it, and forms the desired shape.
- Septoplasty is carried out in case the nasal deviated septum. It is necessary to restore the full functionality of nasal breathing.
- Nostrils Rhinoplasty allows to change their shape and size.
- Tip Rhinoplasty is performed for the snub nose and an upturned nose tip.
- Reconstruction of the nose is an operation aimed at full restoration nose. It is performed in severe birth defects of the nose, after a serious injury, for example, after the gunshot wounds or dog bites. The doctor creates not only the appearance of the nose, and respiratory tract.
- Removal of a nasal hump.
- Turbinotomy is a procedure on removal overgrown mucous membrane for the restoration breathing through the nose.
- Changing the columella (bridge between the nostrils, which can be made narrower or wider).
Here you will find the results of of plastic surgeons, videos of operations, photos before and after of nostril surgery